CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

tomorrow's my maths paper one and my social studies paper. and you know what? ( no no, not ra ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta.. inside joke. :P ) i've not even open my social studies textbook nor have i practised any single paper for my maths. im so so so screwed.

next friday is my school's prom thingy. its so early cos there are many foreigners and they probably will go back to their countries straight after the Os.. hence its after the prelims. how dumb. anyway not sure whether anot im going.. blarghs. like how fun can a school prom be? moreover, no drinks at all! you know what i mean. and next friday, my sis is going to drive over to jb with her friends and tasha. and my bro in law will be in america for some meeting. and then i could perhaps have this whole house to myself. bbq? should i?.. but there's the prom thingy! ughh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home